8 Most Moving Moments From the One Love Manchester Concert
Last night's One Love Manchester concert, headlined by Ariana Grande, was a beautiful and touching tribute that left audiences feeling empowered and celebrated.
Many celebs came out to perform with Ariana, including Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry. While all of the performances were a welcomed tribute in their own way, we have to admit that a few moved us to tears.
Scroll the list below to check out some of our favorite songs of the night:
1. When Ariana joined the Parrs Wood High School choir to sing "My Everything."
2. The gorgeous rendition of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" that left Ariana and the audience in tears mid-song.
3. When Miley teamed up with Ariana to sing a very light and emotional cover of "Don't Dream It's Over." That big bear hug was everything we needed.
4. The song that sums up the entire benefit concert by the Black Eyed Peas, "Where is the Love?"
5. Justin telling the crowd to chant the word "love," followed by his statement that said, "Love always wins in the end." Is it just us or has his voice never sounded sweeter than during his performance of "Cold Water."
6. When Pharrell and Miley reminded us that this benefit concert was to celebrate and honor the victims of Manchester with the upbeat tune, "Happy."
7. When England's Robbie Williams sang "Angels" with the help of the audience. Even if you didn't know these lyrics you were definitely singing along (as best you could) by the end.
8. When Miley dedicated her song "Inspired" to everyone in the audience and the world, which was the message we all needed to hear.
If you're like us then this benefit concert definitely left you feeling empowered. For more inspiration, check out THESE documentaries that will lead you to live your best life.