Learn All About 'Fuller House' Gal Ashley Liao's Makeup Obsession, Fave Shows on Netflix and Mad Guitar Skills
As part of the Fuller House fam, we've come to be so appreciative of Ashley Liao.
This girl is fun, genuine and super relatable. That's why we're stoked she took the time to chat with us all about her life including her favorite Netflix binges.
Catch a few more must-know facts below!
(Photo Credit: Bobby Quillard)
Name: Ashley Liao
Birthday: Oct. 21
Zodiac Sign: Libra
1. Her makeup is always on point. She calls it one of her major obsessions. "I love trying out new products and colors because every brand is different," she shared with Sweety High. "Because makeup is a way of expressing yourself without having to say anything, it is an art form to me!" We won't lie, we are totally jealous of her collection.
Thank you @pop_beauty for satisfying my makeup obsession. Love these colors 😽💄💕
2. Like us, she's a serial binge-watcher. "I could spend all day watching YouTube and Netflix," she claims. "Some of my favorite Netflix shows are The Office, How I Met Your Mother, Grey's Anatomy and Parks and Rec."
3. She is a gal we need at our next sleepover. Her favorite hobbies include writing quotes in calligraphy, playing the guitar or ukulele and doing DIY projects. We'd like a calligraphy lesson, please.
Just a bit of calligraphy ❤️🖋 what's one thing that made you SMILE today? 😊
4. We've heard of some strange phobias in our day, but hers is by far one of the most bizarre. "I have trypophobia, which is a fear of clustered circles," she said. "It sounds totally strange, but things like sponges and Chia seeds freak me out!" Yikes, sounds like she and Kendall Jenner have something in common!
5. She's a huge dog-lover and her two pups happen to be BFFs. She also mentioned that her black Lab and Border Collie mix "loves going out with us." She takes her on vacations, out to eat and to the dog beach. Can we be her dog?
6. She loves Lush just like we do. "They make the most amazing bath bombs, bubble bars and soap," she said. "One of their main messages is fighting against animal testing, and being an animal lover, that is something that is really important to me."
7. She considers herself a fellow unicorn and has the onesie to prove it. "There is just something about unicorns that I love, maybe it's their colorful horns," she said. 🦄💕
Because we obviously all share a love for unicorns with Ashley, you need one of THESE amazing cell phone cases in your life, too.