Everything You Wanted to Know About Finch Actor Christopher Farrar
12-year-old actor Christopher Farrar is going places.
Most recently, he appeared in the post-apocalyptic film Finch, in which Christopher stars alongside Tom Hanks—but that's not all. The Missouri native is also an athlete with credits in Jane the Virgin, All American, Chicago Med and more, and he's incredible at what he does.
Curious about Christopher? Keep reading to discover everything you need to know about him.
Name: Christopher Farrar III
Hometown: St. Louis, Missouri
Birthday: April 21
1. Christopher is more of a Marvel guy than a DC guy.
"When I was a kid, I was a big fan of superheroes."
2. He's super obsessed with baseball.
"Baseball is life."
3. He even has a baseball pin collection.
"It became a thing for me when I recently went to Cooperstown, which was an awesome experience."
4. His weirdest habit is eating a small piece of food tiny bite by tiny bite.
5. When it comes to his schedule, he's pretty flexible.
"By nature, I would say a night owl, but by profession, definitely a morning person. Both acting and baseball have early call times."
6. His sister Avvy's smile never fails to get him grinning, too.
"She has the cutest little smile ever."
7. He loves wings and pizza, but picking favorites is tough for him.
"That's a toss between Hot Honey Glazed Wings from St. Louis Fatburger and Red Hot Riplets from St. Louis Wing Co. Both are amazing. Pizza, it's hands down a sausage and bacon pizza from Imo's."
8. If he could travel anywhere in the world for a week, he'd pick Bora Bora to see that stunning clear water.
"I think it would be a great place to just watch the water and relax."
9. He's always wanted to eat an alligator.
10. His family is the most important thing to him.
"My family bond, support, togetherness is a blessing."
If you love getting to know our favorite up-and-coming young actors, click HERE to find out everything you want to know about actor Justin Caruso Allan.