Diana B. Tells Us All About Her Swimwear Line Swim by Di
If you're a collector of swimsuits, you need to know about the brand Swim by Di.
Full of beautiful pieces inspired by '90s supermodels, the brand boasts attention to detail and beautiful designs. We just had to learn more about Swim by Di, and its founder, Diana B., was kind enough to answer all of our most burning questions in the interview below.
Name: Diana B.
IG Handle: @di.balakliiets and @swimbydi
(Image Courtesy of Diana B.)
1. Diana describes her personal style as feminine, tidy and elegant.
Also read about: 5 Hats We're LOVING From Lack of Color for Spring
2. Her brand is inspired by the '90s.
"This is a relaunch of '90s beachwear aesthetics, known for its old-fashioned silhouettes, asymmetric and open-cut swimsuits as well as gold chain details we use to add a twist to minimal swimwear concepts. You can also wear our swimsuits as a bodysuit with jeans or skirts and go out for dinner. This is what I am very proud of—you are not buying the swimsuit just for the summer."
3. When she's in a rush, she likes to wear black leggings, a hoodie and sneakers.
4. Diana's dad gives great advice.
"Never give up, even when you don't see a way out."
Also read about: 5 Pairs of Shoes We're LOVING From Billini for Spring
5. A trip to Paris sparked her love for style.
6. She loves looking on Instagram for fashion inspo.
"I always look at all trends on Instagram from influencers that I follow and who inspire me. The last trend that I liked so much was tights with open heels."
7. She adores her golden Chanel ballet flats.
Also read about: Impala's Bubble Soft Mules Are TO DIE FOR
8. Diana doesn't use TikTok.
"It's funny, but I don't even have TikTok on my phone."
9. If she had to pick a favorite piece from her brand, it would be the One Piece Pegeia ($107) or the Golden Crystal Top ($80+).
10. Diana is always reaching for the stars.
"Until I reach the goal and what I want, I will not calm down."
Love learning all about female fashion founders? Look HERE for everything you need to know about Allie Vanata of ALV Jewels.