Ekaterina (Kate) Im of GUILTY Spills All
Russian it-girl Ekaterina (Kate) Im needs to be on your radar.
Kate is the co-founder of the brand GUILTY, which was founded in L.A. back in 2020. The unisex streetwear brand is full of incredible pieces including sweat sets, tees, jackets and more. We just had to know more about Kate and her brand, and she was kind enough to spill the tea, below!
Name: Ekaterina (Kate) Im
IG Handle: @kate__im and @guilty.ltd
1. Kate absolutely loves to explore.
2. She can't choose just one favorite piece from her closet.
"It's hard to choose. I'm always the one who carries an overstuffed suitcase to the airport, so each piece is my favorite in its own way."
Also read about: Winter 2022 Fashion Trends to Try
3. Kate's fave style trend at the moment is neutral colors.
4. She is the co-founder of the brand GUILTY.
"I'm co-founder of the brand. My partner Viktor is a creative director of the brand and I'm a SEO myself. We started as a men's/unisex clothing brand and then added the women's line, where I take part as a designer."
Also read about: Add These Alo Pieces to Your Holiday Wish List
5. When she's in a rush, she typically wears biker shorts, a crop top, a hoodie and boots or sneakers.
6. Costume design is what initially got her obsessed with all things style.
"When I was a kid I loved to dress up. I was a ballroom dancer, so I participated in costume design for competitions. It all started from there."
Also read about: 8 Winter 2022 Shoe Trends You Need to Know
7. Kate loves the Vegan Leather Pants ($175) and the Redrum Cardigan ($285) from GUILTY.
8. Her personal style is adaptive.
"I love to balance style and comfort. I can get inspiration from anything, but mostly I appreciate the details."
9. It may come as a shock, but she loves building things by hand.
"It could be party decorations, DIY craft projects or even a hidden room! I believe that you should not limit yourself when it comes to creativity."
Love meeting female fashion founders? Look HERE for everything you need to know about Logan Hollowell and her brand.