The FabFitFun Winter Box Totally Sleighs
When it comes to curated seasonal subscription boxes, FabFitFun just might be my favorite one ever.
Instead of just beauty or just fashion products, FabFitFun has a little bit of everything. From lifestyle to fitness, wellness, beauty, fashion and more, there's something for everyone to choose from. The winter box, in particular, was amazing and came at just $45 for products worth up to $300. The brand allowed me to create my own box and I had tons of fun picking and choosing which items I wanted to try out. Look below to get a sneak peak into the winter box and to find out what I chose!
- Herschel Supply Mica Tote
- Mark and Graham Wine Opener
- Short Stories Travel Blanket in Ruby Wine
- Summer & Rose Cozy Robe
- UnHide Lil' Marsh Blanket in Rose
- UpHide Lil' Marsh Blanket in Charcoal
- Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil
- Sunday Riley A+ High-Dose Retinoid Serum
I chose the Summer & Rose Cozy Robe for my first pick. At $70, this plush robe feels super soft and dreamy. And since it's been cold lately, I put this on every morning while I do my skincare and make my cup of chai. It's seriously so warm and cozy—I don't know how I lived without it!
- SOIA & KYO Woven Scarfigan with Fringe
- Lily Pulitzer Ceramic Mugs (Set of 2)
- Glamnetic Magnetic Eyelashes + Eyeliner Pen
- Sur La Table 4-Piece Silicone Utensil Set in Red
- Sur La Table 4-Piece Silicone Utensil Set in Grey
- Glow by Daye Satin Bonnet Duo
- Ryan Porter Votive Candles (Set of 3)
- The Bright Angle Elixir Olive Oil Bottle
- Our Place Layered Lunch Box with Utensils
I chose the Bright Angle Elixir Olive Oil Bottle, worth $56, for my second pick. As an amateur cook, I spend all sorts of time in the kitchen whipping up delicious meals. And olive oil is an ingredient I use on the daily! This bottle has made the process even more seamless and controls the amount that comes out of the spout.
- Masontops Mason Jar Cocktail Shaker Kit
- Kate Spade Rise & Shine Stud Earrings (Set of 2)
- BITE Beauty Power Move Soft Matte Lipstick
- dr. Brandt Skincare Collagen Serum
- Michael Kors Beanie
- Koral 1 lb Ankle Weights
- True + Luscious Lucky Glow Palette Vol. 2
I chose the Michael Kors Beanie, worth $48, for my third pick. My ears are always the very first thing to get cold when I'm outside, so I knew I'd get the most use out of this product. Not only is it adorable, but it's also super soft and keeps me nice and cozy. My favorite part has to be the cute little pom-pom on top—it's so adorable!
- Way of Will Slim Seep
- TULA The Cult Classic Purifying Face Cleanser
- Briogeo Scalp Revival Charcoal Scalp Treatment
- Briogeo Curl-Charisma Leave-In Defining Creme
- Briogeo Farewell Frizz Heat Protectant
I chose the Briogeo Farewell Frizz Heat Protectant, worth $24, for my fourth pick. Using a heat protectant is key when using hot tools, and I just recently ran out of the last one I was using. After trying out this product from Briogeo, not only were my strands protected, but I hardly had any frizz. Thanks to ingredients like rosehip oil, argan oil and coconut oil, my hair looked smooth and shiny in the best way.
- Epare Milk Frother
- Vitamasques Cranberry & Apple Sheet Mask Set
- Vahdam Teas Recovery Sampler
- Grown Alchemist Body Cream in Rosemary Leaf
I chose the Grown Alchemist Body Cream in Rosemary Leaf, worth $26, for my fifth pick. It's already come in handy in the short while I've had it. Since my skin tends to get extra dry during the winter, I've been in desperate need of a thick body cream, and this one has fixed me right up. With ingredients including shea butter, jojoba oil, almond oil, grape seed oil, vitamin C and more, my skin is noticeably more nourished and supple.
Love subscription boxes as much as we do? Look HERE to find out all about Barkbox, the premium subscription service for dogs.