This Is What You Should Know About Dancer Reese Hatala
It's been a minute since our first introduction to Reese Hatala, and we're still blown away by her talent.
She's a powerhouse who has been on World of Dance and Dancing with the Stars: Juniors. As you can imagine, dance is a huge part of her life (as is her relationship with sister Taylor Hatala)—and yet she's still a lot like the rest of us non-phenoms. Reese chatted with Sweety High this week and shared the snack she's hooked on, the best concert she's ever been to and more.
Keep scrolling to read all about Reese!
(Photo credit: Sebastian Lena)
Name: Reese Patricia-Lee Hatala
Hometown: Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada
Birthday: July 2
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
1. Her favorite dance memory is her time on Dancing with the Stars: Juniors.
"I loved getting to know all the dancers and the celebrities and we became family! I loved performing with the Troupe dancers each show."
2. Reese couldn't live without Goldfish Crackers.
3. The best concert she's ever been to was one of Taylor Swift's. She loved the music and watching the "amazing dancers."
4. She doesn't have a celebrity crush—at least "not yet!"
5. The scariest thing Reese has ever done is go ziplining in Mexico.
6. She trains in all styles of dance, but her favorite is hip-hop.
Another girl to know is Bella Shepard. HERE are the fun facts about the actress.