What to Know About Musician Gunnar Gehl
Don't know who Gunnar Gehl is yet? You need to fix that.
We're very passionate about the "Outta My Mind" singer and we guarantee you will be, too, after reading these fun facts about him. Here's what he had to tell Sweety High this week!
(Photo credit: Chris Weigen)
Name: Gunnar Gehl
Hometown: Newport Beach, California
Birthday: April 23
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
1. Like the rest of us, he is slightly in love with Dua Lipa.
2. The most important life lesson he learned last year was to slow down.
"I'm always trying to race to things, but I just need to trust the process and take a deep breath."
"I was Spider-Man for like seven months as a kid. From Halloween to Easter, I had my costume on."
4. The qualities he admires most in himself are his drive and work ethic.
5. He relates to the whole frog-turned-prince fairytale a little too deeply.
"Middle school was rough [laughs]."
6. If he could, he would totally live in Neverland.
"I always picture myself as a lost boy."
7. He collects passes from every show or event he is a part of.
"I also wear a bandana on my belt every show. It's just kind of one of those things that I did for my first show and haven't ever changed."
You can also check out the music video for Gunnar's latest track, "Heartbeat," below!
Gunnar's music is a must in our streaming library, but so is the incredible Cooper & Gatlin's. Get to know Cooper better than ever, HERE.