Who Should Win The iHeartRadio Award For Female Artist of the Year? Vote Now!
The iHeartRadio Music Awards are THIS Sunday, April 3, at 8 p.m. EST/5 p.m. PST and we're so excited to see who will win the award for one of the show's newest categories, Female Artist of the Year. Literally every single female artist we jam out to, and are incredibly inspired by, is nominated in that category. There is no way we would be able to choose between Adele, Carrie Underwood, Meghan Trainor, Selena Gomez ~and~ Taylor Swift, and luckily we aren't the ones making the tough decision on who should win the award, iHeartRadio is taking that off of our plate. We still thought we'd share a few reasons why every single one of these rad gals deserve to take home the award.
1. Um, because she's ~Adele~ and she can literally do no wrong, in our opinion. Her voice is a straight up gift to humanity that none of us are worthy of having bless our ears, but somehow it has and we are so thankful for that.
2. We will never stop belting out her song "Hello," even though we know full well that we're rupturing everybody's ear drums.
1. We've been obsessed with Carrie ever since we first saw her audition for the fourth season of American Idol, which she ultimately won, NBD.
2. Her song "What I Never Knew I Always Wanted" off her album Storyteller stole our hearts. It's about her son and it's the cutest thing you will ever listen to ever! Just grab some tissues before you do.
1. She has one of the most unique voices in the industry that we want to listen to for hours on end. Not to mention, she's also a stellar songwriter and has written songs for our faves Fifth Harmony and Sabrina Carpenter.
2. Meghan's new single "NO" is so different from all of her other stuff, but in all the right ways.
1. Acting, singing, dancing, modeling, Selena does it all. We're not ashamed to admit that we watched her when she was on Barney, with her bestie Demi Lovato, and have been following her career since. We'd follow her to the ends of the earth, honestly, because we love her THAT much.
2. "Same Old Love" is the ~only~ bop you need to listen to after you've gone through a break up or even ended a friendship.
1. Taylor is amazing in so many ways. Every single song she's ever written is most definitely on the soundtrack to our lives. But we can't forget how charitable she is and how well she treats all of her Swifties.
2. Tay SLAYED in her music video for "Out Of The Woods"! No one can reach her level of fierceness. It'd be great if someone could find a blue dress similar to the one she wears in the vid, because it is total prom goals.
Who do you think will ultimately take the title of Female Artist of the Year at the iHeartRadio Music Awards? You'll have to wait until Sunday, April 3 to find out, but you can still tell us who you want to win by voting below!