The young actor is best known for bringing Pugsley Addams to life in Netflix’s new interpretation of The Addams Family, starting Jenna Ortega as the titular Wednesday. Alongside Catherine Zeta-Jones as Morticia and Luis Guzmán as Gomez, the family couldn’t be more perfect, and we’re crossing our fingers we’ll be exploring Pugsley’s character even further in Season 2. In the meantime, here’s everything Isaac shared about himself with us as our latest Man Crush Monday.
Name: Isaac Nicolas Ordonez
1. The last song Isaac had stuck in his head was Jack Black’s “Peaches” from The Super Mario Bros. Movie (all thanks to TikTok).
2. In fact, going on TikTok is the one thing he can’t stop doing on his phone.
3. The last thing he binge-watched was the first season of Demon Slayer.
4. He doesn’t drink coffee, and his go-to Starbucks order is a cup of water.
5. The scariest thing he’s ever done is telling a girl he had feelings for her.
6. His most unexpected favorite musical artist is Michael Jackson.
7. He leans toward blue and black as his favorite colors.
“I like simplicity.”
8. When it comes to the debate about whether Marvel or DC is superior, his opinion is more nuanced than most.
“That’s a tough one. Marvel has better movies, but DC has better shows.”
9. He has a silver coin collection.
“Relatives keep giving me coins.”
10. He’s a huge night owl and loves staying up late.
“I’m homeschooled, so I get to sleep in a little bit later.”
11. Isaac considers himself a bit of an ambivert.
“I feel like I’m not introverted, but I’m not extroverted—more like a sweet spot in between.”
Curious about our past MCMs? Click HERE to discover everything you wanted to know about The Art of Letting Go singer-songwriter gnash.