What You Need to Know About Singer and Disney Actress Isabella Leon
Isabella Leon can pretty much do it all.
She's a Disney actress and singer whose song "Perfectly Perfect" is exactly what the title says. Of course, there's so much more to Isabella than just that. We got the chance to ask her all about the things that make her unique. Keep reading to find out more.
(Photo credit: Vida Thacker)
Name: Isabella Victoria Leon
Hometown: San Diego, California
Birthday: August 28
1. Isabella's favorite song of all time is the 1959 track "Put Your Head on My Shoulder" by Paul Anka.
2. The weirdest rumor she ever heard about herself has to do with her upcoming horror film Bits.
"I had my first onscreen punch where I had to hit actress Dee Wallace. Rumor was I actually made contact with her face! It wasn't true—I would never hit such a legend."
3. She likes the weather when it's not too hot, not too cold.
4. She doesn't necessarily have just one favorite color.
"My favorite color is the rainbow because my favorite color changes each day. All colors are important to me because they are all beautiful."
5. Her biggest celebrity crush is Billie Eilish.
"She is so beautiful and amazingly talented."
6. She is totally shoe-obsessed.
"I can't wait for my feet to grow, so I can have more choices."
7. Her favorite joke is one her dad taught her:
"A little old lady"
"A little old lady who?"
"I didn't know you could yodel!"
8. She loves watching videos by Claudia Sulewski, Colleen Ballinger and Garrett Watts.
9. She has a Yorkie named Coco Chanel, and three neon green fish called Billie, Finneas and Maggie.
10. If she could, she'd love to live in the same world as Stranger Things.
If you're Disney-obsessed, click HERE to take the quiz and find out which Disney Princess would be your best friend.