Every Fun Fact You Should Know About YouTube Personality Joey Kidney
Thanks to the internet, inspiration is never far away these days.
YouTube provides us with the more-than-radiant human, Joey Kidney, whose self-titled channel is our go-to for relatable and inspiring content. Here's every fun fact you should know about him below!
Name: Joey Kidney
Hometown: Ottawa, Canada
Birthday: April 22
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
1. Although he loves to inspire others himself via his Instagram and YouTube page, Eminem is one of his biggest influences. "What he's been through and how he came out of it all, winning, is inspiring," he tells Sweety High.
Just a little Tuesday thought; I'm weird. I'm super weird. I make fun of myself in public, I dress odd for who I am, and I love every single thing about being weird. And you're weird, you're weirder than me. That's because I'm not you and you're not me. Being yourself now a days is very difficult as we are influenced every second of every day by media. Remember to always stick with your gut & your heart. Stay you, stay beautiful and stay weird as heck ????
2. His childhood crush was none other than the fabulous Selena Gomez. "Every day after school, I would come home and watch Selena Gomez mess something up on Wizards of Waverly Place and fix it using her tricks," he shares. "Don't tell my girlfriend this, but Selena Gomez is still my celebrity crush!"
3. His dog Eddie means so much to him. "We couldn't find him in the kennel until I looked down and there he was, licking my shoe through a hole in the door," he says. "We knew he was the one at that moment."
4. He can't stop watching Will Darbyshire's videos on YouTube. "He's definitely someone I look up to in the YouTube community," he says.
5. He's more of a morning person than a night owl. "Everything is nicer in the morning!" he says. We have to agree with him there. ????
6. He has many different people he looks up to, but his biggest hero is his mom: "She's the strongest person I've ever met and she has the biggest heart."
7. His all-time fave movies include Coach Carter, 8 Mile and Seven Pounds. He explains, "There are so many more, but I'll stop there because I'll go into my love for rom-coms."
Because you need the full Joey experience without wasting any time on YouTube, check out this ingenious hack HERE.