What You Need to Know About Secret Society of Second-Born Royals Star Olivia Deeble
Despite starting the movie obsessed only with social media fame, the princess manages to learn what's truly important as she undergoes her training to become a superhero, and Olivia fully brings her to life and shows that transformation.
We had to get to know the actress behind this great character, and we had the opportunity to find out her unique approach to her roles and life in the following interview.
(Photo credit: Matthias Clamer)
Name: Olivia Lilian Deeble
Hometown: Melbourne, Australia
Birthday: August 4
1. In three words, Olivia would describe herself as hardworking, humorous, and passionate.
2. If she could travel anywhere for a week, it'd be Paris.
"I absolutely love everything about Paris and wish to properly experience the culture and spend some more time there."
3. Axolotls are her favorite animals.
"I find them fascinating and have wanted a pet one for ages."
4. She's obsessed with director Yorgos Lanthimos.
"All of his work is amazing. I love every one of his films and watch them frequently."
5. Spring is her favorite season.
"Not too hot or cold. It's perfect."
6. If she weren't an actress, she'd love to be a lawyer or a writer.
"Recently I've started writing a lot more, so it's been awesome pursuing another passion of mine."
7. Moulin Rouge never fails to make her cry.
"It's the best love story ever."
8. Bright red is her go-to nail polish shade.
"It's always a statement and it works with any shape or length."
9. She would love to get more organized.
"I am a big procrastinator and have been working on sticking to a schedule."
10. In her daily life, Olivia puts a big emphasis on self-love and empowerment.
"I am vocal about women's rights and hope that anyone who follows me knows it's important to love and appreciate yourself and support other women."
Love Olivia in the movie? Click HERE for our favorite quotes from Secret Society of Second-Born Royals to use as Instagram captions.