12 Olivia O'Brien Lyrics to Use as Instagram Captions
If you're in need of something a little moody and emotional, look no further than a line from one of Olivia O'Brien's tunes. In fact, we already did the hard work for you and rounded up her 12 best lyrics to use as IG captions. Scroll below to find the most fitting one for your post!
1. For a screenshot of you on FaceTime your S.O.:
"Just wanna feel your kiss against my lips."
-"Hate U Love U"
2. For a selfie of you studying for finals:
"I can't handle these pressures; all I can say is this stress hurts."
3. For a timelapse of you jet-setting around the world:
"I hope you find what you're looking for."
-"What You're Looking For"
4. For a sultry selfie that'll have everyone sliding into your DMs:
"I'm just letting you know I'm emotionally unavailable."
5. For a comical shot of you being a third wheel:
"Love ain't a thing in L.A."
6. For an #OOTD mirror selfie:
"My bag is Italian, my top is thrift shop."
-"Root Beer Float"
7. For a snap showing off your new purple locks:
"I live in a purple world. Lavender highs and violet lows."
8. For a candid of you being a wallflower at a party:
"All of these people and all of their friends look so good together and I don't fit in."
-"I Don't Exist"
9. For a thirst trap that'll definitely get your crush's attention:
"Hope I distract you enough from the girl that you love."
-"Care Less More"
10. For a selfie showcasing your post-breakup glow:
"I would rather be alone than have to deal with you one more time."
-"Just a Boy"
11. For a candid of you cheesing in the sunlight:
"I need to love myself before I love anyone else."
12. For a sly dig at your ex-BFF:
"You're hanging with the worst and I hate it."
Olivia reminds us of someone else—Billie Eilish. If you're a fan of Billie, you'll definitely love THESE artists.