Here's Everything You Need to Know About HSMTMTS Star Olivia Rodrigo
Among the reasons we're obsessed is Olivia Rodrigo is one of the stars. We've been huge fans ever since we discovered her in Bizaardvark, and the new show allows her incredible talents to shine through in a brand new way. If you feel the same, keeping reading to find out everything you need to know about Olivia.
(Photo credit: Ashley Eberbach)
Name: Olivia Rodrigo
Hometown: Temecula, California
Birthday: Feb. 20
1. Olivia says she could never be a veterinarian.
"I think seeing animals sick or injured every day would break my heart. I also have the worst fear of birds for some reason, so it probably wouldn't be a good fit."
2. Her favorite concert moment was one she'll never forget.
"A couple years ago my mom and I saw Jack White in this super intimate club near our apartment. He is my favorite artist of all time and he played all my favorite songs that night. I was dancing so wildly the people behind me had to move to avoid getting whipped by my hair!"
3. She has some fans in high places.
"A couple years ago, my Bizaardvark costar Madison Hu and I went to Disneyland. We were walking around when suddenly someone yelled, 'We love your show!' We turned around and it was Kobe Bryant! I'll never ever forget that day."
4. Her go-to Starbucks drink is a tall iced vanilla latte with almond milk.
5. Her favorite animals are sharks.
6. The movie that's made the biggest impact on her life was actually a documentary.
"The True Cost completely changed my perspective on fashion and the issues surrounding it. It's a must-watch."
7. She's slightly embarrassed by, but not afraid to own up to, her favorite movie.
"As much as I hate to admit it, I have seen Twilight more than 20 times. Something about it always makes me happy."
8. She loves Audrey Hepburn's style as Eliza Doolittle in My Fair Lady—particularly her gorgeous evening gowns.
9. The scariest thing she's ever done was move away from home to go to L.A. and pursue acting.
"I left my childhood home and all of my best friends. Though it was the scariest thing I've ever done, I also think that it was probably the best thing I've ever done, too."
10. Her best friend Madison makes her laugh more than anyone else.
"We can never be serious."
If you're adoring the show, click HERE to find out why we also love her High School Musical: The Musical: The Series costar Sofia Wylie.