Get to Know Disney Channel Actress Olivia Sanabia On a Personal Level
Whether you know her as part of Amazon's Just Add Magic or the new Disney Channel series Coop and Cami Ask the World, Olivia Sanabia has to be a fave of yours by now.
If you're not there yet, you're about to be, because she chatted with Sweety High this week. Scroll through and get to know her on a personal level by reading these fun facts.
(Photo credit: Ryan West)
Full Name: Olivia Shae Sanabia
Birthday: April 13
Zodiac Sign: Aries
1. Although her fave princess is Snow White and she's dressed up as her for Halloween quite a few times, she likes to keep it interesting by going as the villain sometimes.
2. She could never live without YouTube.
"I love that you can learn anything from how to play piano to how to redecorate your room. It is such a creative platform that you can learn so much from."
3. Like the classy lady she is, she would steal Mia's style in La La Land if she could.
4. She definitely listens to Christmas music year-round. No shame in that, TBH.
5. She loves sports like soccer and swimming, but has recently picked up a new passion.
"I've gotten into running. I discovered it's a great way to exercise and I ran my first half marathon this year."
6. Her current Netflix obsession is Riverdale.
7. Her most-watched film is Titanic.
Coop and Cami is easily the best new Disney show. HERE's what you need to know about its star, Ruby Rose Turner.