Get to Know Country Music Artist Queeva Better Than Ever
If you're a country music fan, you're more than in luck this week.
Songstress Queeva is exactly the gal you need to listen to in the genre. Get to know her better than ever below!
(Photo credit: Jami-Lyn Fehr)
Name: Queeva McDonagh
Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois
Birthday: Oct. 12
Zodiac Sign: Libra
1. The movie Miracles From Heaven made a huge impact on her life.
"It made me realize how awesome the gift of life and family is, and to live every day as if it were your last, because life is short!"
2. She loves to travel. Her dream vacation would be to go to the Bahamas.
"I love jet-skiing, so that would definitely be my dream vacation."
3. If she could pick anyone to be her mentor, it would be Dolly Parton.
"She is such an inspiration to country music, and she is such a great singer and performer; she has such a unique voice."
4. She strives to always stay unique and positive in any situation.
"I think the most important thing I've learned in the last year is to always believe in myself and stay positive. I realized that I couldn't accomplish anything by stressing over it and thinking about the worst outcome."
5. She loves to go rock climbing because she's always up for a workout and a challenge.
6. Merida from Brave has always inspired her.
"She inspires me daily because she always stands up for what she believes in and she cares about her kingdom. I aspire to be as brave and caring as she is."
7. Her Irish heritage is a big part of who she is.
"A special dish I ate growing up and still eat today is an Irish breakfast. It consists of Irish sausages, eggs, rashers, beans, black and white pudding and toast. We usually cook this on Sundays, and it will always be one of my all-time favorite meals."
Watch Queeva's music video for "Live Like a Song" below!
If you're now a huge Queeva fan, we can almost guarantee you'll also be a fun of THIS singer Cally Rhodes, too!