20 of Our Favorite Radio Disney Moments in Honor of the Station's 20th Birthday
Today is a very important day.
Radio Disney turns the big 2-0! Obviously this calls for a celebration of epic proportions.
To kick off the birthday festivities, we're reliving 20 of our fave moments with our RD fam.
Take a stroll down memory lane with us while you watch the videos below!
1. When we had a stare-off contest with the cast of The Standoff, and Joey Bragg was the obvious victor.
2. When our game of This or That at Arthur Ashe Kids' Day asked the really hard questions, especially for Laura Marano.
3. When we brought all of your fave Disney stars together for a hilariously dramatic reading of Meghan Trainor's "No."
4. When we ate cake at Radio Disney with DNCE, which was absolutely delicious!
5. When things got really, really emotional at the Inside Out Premiere. We just have a lot of feelings, okay?!
6. When we had the absolute best time ever at the 2016 Radio Disney Music Awards after party. Ain't no after party like a Radio Disney and Sweety High after party, amirite?!
7. And when we got your fave celebs like Jacob Whitesides and Olivia Holt to give us their best Mickey Mouse impressions at the 2015 RDMAs.
8. When we traveled back to the prehistoric ages for The Good Dinosaur premiere.
9. When we hung out with Dove Cameron, Booboo Stewart, Sofia Carson and Cameron Boyce at the premiere of Descendants. Ah, memories.
10. And then when we caught up with Ross Lynch and the rest of the Teen Beach 2 cast at the movie's premiere for the ultimate inside scoop on the film.
11. When BØRNS revealed the magical talents he hid up his sleeves. Still not over this, tbh.
12. When MØ proved she was the Spice Girls' No. 1 fan.
13. When things got a little spooky talking "I'm in Love With a Monster" with Fifth Harmony.
14. When things got weird with Little Mix—like really weird. Never forget.
15. When we danced our way to the High Strung premiere with Larsen Thompson and Nia Sioux.
16. When Rachel Platten sang "Fight Song" while doing a handstand. Too legit to quit.
17. When Laura Marano dished about her RD show "For the Record." Our Austin & Ally hearts are crying.
18. When we got a firsthand glimpse at "All Time Low" singer Jon Bellion's stellar basketball skills.
19. When Hailee Steinfeld showed us all just how much she loves cereal.
20. And finally, when we celebrated the holidays with our RD fam last year. Can't wait to do it again!
Now it's time for you to celebrate this occasion by taking THIS quiz to discover your Radio Disney jam.