We Heart Sarah Jeffery for So Much More Than Just Her Role in Descendants
Her role as Audrey might have brought her to our attention, but now we can fully admit our girl crush on her goes far beyond that.
The actress, dancer and singer took the time to chat with us this week about her guilty pleasure, favorite hobbies and what she wants to accomplish in the future!
(Photo credit: Terren Oddo)
Name: Sarah Jeffery
Hometown: Vancouver, Canada
Birthday: April 3
Zodiac Sign: Aries
1. She's not a fan of breakfast foods. "Especially being a vegan, it's hard to find a place that caters to me," she tells Sweety High.
2. She admitted to having a slight hair malfunction when she was younger. "I cut myself bangs when I was probably four or five," she joked. "Super cute look." Now that she's a little older, we can totally see her rocking bangs, right!?
3. She has a few ambitious, but awesome goals she wants to accomplish. "I've always wanted to become a stunt performer so I can do my own in the future," she said. We look forward to seeing her as a fierce female action star one day. 💪
4. Her pup's name is Montague and he couldn't be any sweeter.
5. Like us, she's a snacker and her favorite guilty pleasure is fries with Dijon mustard. Ugh, now the cravings are beyond real.
6. Her real dad played her on-screen dad when she was on a show called Wayward Pines. We can't think of a better dad-daughter duo!
7. The first concert she ever attended was a 98 Degrees and Baha Men show. We always appreciate a good '90s throwback.
8. To give you a glimpse into her talents outside acting, she said, "I was a rhythmic gymnast, but had to choose either that or dance." Dance obviously won and we're glad it did. Peep her killer skills below!
We're so stoked for Sarah and all her success, but we also love talking to other rising stars, including singer ROZES, HERE.