Everything You Wanted to Know About TikTok Makeup Artist Sydney Morgan
19-year-old Sydney Morgan has amassed more than 6 million followers on TikTok thanks to her incredible viral videos showing off outrageous makeup looks, and she's using her platform to do a lot of good.
In addition to sharing her talents, she's also an outspoken advocate for awareness of Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis after she was diagnosed with both in 2018. Despite the setbacks this has caused her—including often painful and embarrassing symptoms, as well as surgeries—she's found strength as an influencer and content creator, and reminds us all to stay strong and continue doing what we love in the face of adversity.
Frankly, we're obsessed—and here's everything we learned about the talent as our latest Woman Crush Wednesday.
(Image courtesy of Sydney Morgan)
Name: Sydney Morgan
Hometown: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Birthday: January 24
1. Sydney's favorite scent in the world is the smell of a bakery and its fresh-baked cookies.
2. She says her most overused word is "literally."
"It's a problem and I need to stop. Or 'period.' I say that too much and it's embarrassing."
3. Her best school subject is art, and her worst is chemistry.
4. She can't get enough of romantic comedies.
5. If she could live in any fictional world, she'd pick Candy Land.
6. Her favorite color is purple, because it symbolizes something she's very passionate about:
"It is the awareness color for Crohn's and colitis."
7. Sydney says she'd be absolutely terrible at any kind of job that involves sitting in a cubical in an office.
Inspired by Sydney? Click HERE to find out more about how Sydney Morgan uses her makeup skills to spread awareness.