Get to Know 'Catch Me If You Can' Singer Tiffany Houghton Better Than Ever
Only in our dreams do we have a voice as beautiful as "Catch Me If You Can" singer Tiffany Houghton.
Sure, she impresses us with her catchy tunes, but she's also got a super strong style game, has major love for animals and is completely down-to-earth. What's not to love?
All these things are why she's our #WCW this week, but we've got a few more reasons why we're totally crushing on her. See what we mean below!
(Photo Credit: Steven Taylor)
Full Name: Tiffany Crystal Houghton
Hometown: Dallas, Texas
Birthday: December 6, 1993
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Latest Obsession: Musical.ly
1. Growing up, she had a pet rat named Rattata (after her fave Pokémon).
2. She recently covered Gavin Degraw's "She Sets The City on Fire" and it just further proves what an amazing voice she has.
3. Her latest single "Catch Me If You Can" was the number one most requested song on Radio Disney and we're not even a little surprised. It's been on repeat for us since it came out.
4. She never underestimates the power of a good book and reads for at least 30 minutes every morning.
5. She has a major girl-crush on Audrey Hepburn. She even incorporated Audrey's iconic movie Breakfast at Tiffany's into the music video for her song "17 Again."
6. Her epic life plan includes vacationing to the moon one day. This is an idea we can fully get behind. Don't forget to take us with you, Tiffany.
7. She has an adorable pup named Dallas and all we want to do is cuddle with him forever. He is officially added to our list of dapper dogs taking over Instagram.
8. When she was nine, she held auditions in her neighborhood and formed her first girl group called Jump 3, how precious is that? The dedication to her music has always been so real and we totally admire her for it.
Tiffany is definitely on her way up, but make sure THESE other great rising artists are on your radar, too.