Everything You HAVE to Know About Actress and Singer Tori Keeth
Is there anything Tori Keeth can't do?
The star doesn't just succeed as an influencer on Instagram, TikTok and YouTube, but she also has impressive talents as a singer and actress, with credits including Henry Danger, The Message and Danger Force under her belt.
How does she do it all? Keep reading to find out everything you need to know about Tori Keeth.
Name: Victoria Mayme Keeth
Hometown: Seattle Washington
Birthday: December 23
1. Tori's a Capricorn, and though she says she doesn't have the patience to learn a lot about her sign, she does love reading her daily Snapchat horoscope.
"From what I've read, Capricorns are very sensitive, persistent and passionate—and that perfectly describes me! I also heard we're incredibly stubborn. I can attest to that.
2. When we asked Tori what her favorite joke is, she met us with sarcasm.
"My love life! I hope you're laughing, because I'm not. LOL."
3. The Notebook always makes her cry.
"It doesn't matter how many times I've seen it (probably 10 times)—I will cry every time. One time I watched it four times in a row. I'm ridiculous."
4. She's always been inspired by Brooke Davis from One Tree Hill.
"That show as a whole is incredibly inspiring and makes you want to be a better person. I recommend it to every teen girl trying to find their way through life."
5. Not everyone knows this, but she adores country music.
"It's my favorite genre next to pop music. Whenever I tell people that, they're always pretty confused. Not sure why. My favorite country band is Dan+Shay. Ugh, love!"
6. Maleficent is by far her favorite Disney villain.
"Angelina Jolie plays her in the live-action movie, and she is stunning. I wouldn't be mad if she put a curse on me, either."
7. She says her diet consists almost entirely of pepperoni pizza with light sauce.
"The light sauce is a must, you guys. I basically have the diet of a child—pizza, chicken strips and candy."
8. She hasn't binge-watched anything lately, and she says that TikTok is entirely to blame.
"Honestly, Tiktok has ruined my attention span. I haven't sat through a movie or TV show without getting distracted since TikTok came into my life."
9. Romance is definitely her favorite movie genre.
"Obviously, I'm a hopeless romantic. So if you put on any love story, I'm hooked. Rom-coms are great as well!"
10. Tori says her nurturing nature defines her.
"I'm the big sister/mom of every group. I strive to make people feel heard, accepted and taken care of. I'm the girl that sits with you in the bathroom of a party if you're crying and won't leave your side until you're smiling again."
Is Tori your Woman Crush every Wednesday? Click HERE for the #WCW captions you need to celebrate.