Sweet Treats: Drift off to Dreamworld With This Enchanting Unicorn Pillow Pie
What's fluffier than a unicorn and sweeter than any confectionery goodie in existence? This dreamy Unicorn Pillow Pie, of course! Watch our Sweet Treats tutorial now to learn how to make it.
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 14oz. can of crushed pineapple
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 3 1/2 cups of fruit-flavored mini marshmallows
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the condensed milk and lemon juice.
- Add the crushed pineapple, whipped topping and mini marshmallows to the same fixing bowl and fold into the mix.
- Pour the filling into the pie crust.
- Refrigerate the pie for four hours.
- Eat it like you mean it!
Craving something a little healthier for an afternoon snack, perhaps? Follow our Sweet Treats tutorial to make this satisfying apple peanut butter sandwich HERE.