What You Need to Know About Country Artist Walker Montgomery
Singer Walker Montgomery may come from country music royalty, but that doesn't mean he hasn't earned every bit of respect and admiration he's got.
His voice is one of our favorites in the genre, and his latest single "Saving for a Rainy Night" is the dreamy, romantic anthem we've always been waiting for. While we're sure he learned a lot from his dad, John Michael Montgomery, and uncle Eddie Montgomery (of the country music duo Montgomery Gentry), he also puts his own unique twist on his tracks that are distinctly Walker all the way.
If you're as curious as we are about what goes into Walker's music, keep reading to find out all about the things that make him unique.
(Photo credit: Remedy Creative)
Name: Walker Montgomery
Hometown: Nicholasville, Kentucky
1. The No. 1 thing on Walker's bucket list is golfing at Pebble peach.
2. He's definitely a car guy.
"I love workin' on old cars."
3. Dogs are his favorite animals, and he particularly loves his new dog, Liberty.
4. His favorite Disney movie is Hercules, which he considers to be completely underrated.
5. His most overused phrase is, "Ya know what I'm saying?"
6. Luke Bryan is his favorite musical artist of all time.
7. His sense of fashion is totally classic.
"Love a seersucker suit! They never go out of style."
8. He'd love to spend a summer in Nantucket someday.
9. His grandfather is his biggest hero.
10. Walker says the thing that's core to his being is his authenticity.
"I'm just a genuine guy. Just a good ol' Kentucky boy!"
Love all things country? Click HERE for some of our favorite sweet country lyrics to use as Instagram captions.