Get to Know To All The Boys I've Loved Before Star Anna Cathcart
Although we deeply related to Lara Jean in To All The Boys I've Loved Before, our real spirit animal was definitely Kitty.
Her sass and sense of humor were easily the best part of the movie. Here's what Anna Cathcart—the incredible actress who played her—had to share with Sweety High this week!
(Photo credit: Leslie Alejandro)
Name: Anna Cathcart
Hometown: Vancouver, Canada
Birthday: June 16
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
1. She can't live without French fries.
2. The last celeb she got completely star struck over was Millie Bobby Brown.
3. If there were ever a movie made about her life, Hailee Steinfeld would play her character.
4. Plaid and wire frame glasses are so her style right now.
"All the Clueless vibes."
5. She loves collecting mini espresso mugs because they're so cute.
"Except I'm not an espresso drinker!"
6. Her all-time fave musician is Shawn Mendes.
"I still can't believe I met him!"
7. Musicals are definitely her favorite kind of movie.
"You get an amazing movie plus an amazing soundtrack!"
Are you a Kitty, Lara Jean or Margot? Find out with THIS amazing quiz!