Annabelle Gonzalez Tells Us All About Being an Entrepreneur and Her Brand Giant Vintage
At just 21 years old, Annabelle Gonzalez has already made quite a name for herself.
As a young entrepreneur and owner of the sunglasses brand Giant Vintage, she's seen success early on. With tons of celebs wearing her brand, like Bella Hadid and Vanessa Hudgens, it's safe to say it's loved by everyone! We had to learn more about the girl behind the brand, and Annabelle was kind enough to answer all of our most burning questions about herself and Giant Vintage, in the interview, below.
Name: Annabelle Gonzalez
IG Handle: @annab.annabelle or @giantvintage
Hometown: Los Angeles, California
1. Annabelle is just 21 years old and already a successful entrepreneur.
2. Her company, Giant Vintage, is a brand known for its unique and vintage sunglasses styles.
"Giant Vintage is a very unique online brand and store! We have hundreds of genuine vintage sunglass styles, ranging from the 1970s to the early 2000s! When you shop at Giant Vintage you are browsing through limited edition, iconic and collectible pieces that not just everyone has. Whether you prefer a more contemporary style or a nostalgic piece, our goal is to bring together a community who love both vintage items and fashion."
Also read about: 13 Quotes to Use as Instagram Captions for All of Your Sunglasses Posts
3. She's killing it as a single mom!
4. Annabelle has been obsessed with fashion and style from a very young age.
"For as long as I can remember, I have been obsessed with style and fashion. I actually used to put on runway shows for my family and friends in my living room as a little girl. From a young age, I was inspired by my aunts who bought and resold vintage apparel, I absolutely loved going shopping with them. I believe I've always had an eye for fashion, and now I use that eye to curate every pair of sunglasses you see at Giant Vintage."
5. Her favorite person to follow on TikTok is actually herself!
"I love making videos of myself and watching videos of myself. If you're not your No. 1 fan, who will be?"
6. Annabelle has been loving the Zipper ($32) glasses from Giant Vintage lately.
7. When she's in a rush, she's usually in something '90s-inspired.
"My go-to outfit when I'm in a rush is '90s street style-inspired. Specifically JNCO or Carhart baggy pants, a tighter Custo Barcelona T-shirt (I love the graphics) and sneakers! Whether I am running errands, on my way to style a photoshoot, managing our warehouse, or taking my daughter to the park, I always add Giant Vintage sunglasses to complete my look—the perfect last touch!"
Also read about: 7 Sunglasses Trends to Look Forward to This Fall
8. Her Aunt Rachel is a big style inspiration and she loves getting her hand-me-downs.
9. Annabelle has been absolutely loving '70s fashion lately.
"My favorite style trend right now is '70s fashion. I am setting this trend for 2023 by launching the hottest style, in Spring this year—keep your eye out for FILLMORE! I need to see everyone rocking '70s fashion this year!! Wide long slacks and big chunky everything, especially sunglasses. Go giant, as we like to say at Giant Vintage."
10. Her fave piece in her closet at the moment is her Giant Vintage pair of Saturday Night 70s ($30) sunnies.
Also read about: The Sunglasses Your Fave Euphoria Characters Would Wear IRL
11. Annabelle lives her life with intention.
"I live intentionally and stay in the mindset of gratitude. Everything I say and do is with love. I hope to inspire people to do the same and see the places it takes them!"
12. She's had quite the journey as a young entrepreneur.
"Throughout my journey as a young entrepreneur, I have learned that if you have a creative idea or vision of any kind, there is always a reason. You are envisioning this only because you are capable of accomplishing it. The standard I set for myself is: Never let fear or self-doubt stop you from taking the first step."
Love learning about female fashion brand owners? Look HERE for everything you need to know about Yuval Barak of JUV Activewear.