8 Reasons Beyoncé Was #GrammyGoals Last Night
We think it goes without saying, but we're going to say it anyway.
Despite not taking away wins in the biggest categories she still managed to be the essence of #GrammyGoals for so many reasons. Scroll below to see our top eight examples!
1. She flaunted her baby bump for a while at the beginning of her performance of "Love Drought" and "Sandcastles" from her Lemonade album. Who needed the red carpet? Bey's twin-carrying bump was by far the star sighting we all needed most!
2. She gave a passionate acceptance speech when Lemonade won Best Urban Contemporary album. In typical Beyoncé fashion, it was well-thought out, powerful and totally relatable!
3. Baby Blue was clearly her number one fan all night. She was there cheering on her fabulous mom every step of the way.
4. Only Queen Bey would have someone else's acceptance speech essentially dedicated to her. Adele gushed about the upcoming Coachella performer in the most gracious way possible while accepting her award for Album of the Year. Our hearts can't contain the amount of love we have for them both. Let's just say Bey wasn't the only teary-eyed viewer. We're openly admitting we couldn't hold back either. Watch the lovefest below.
5. The evening was a Knowles family affair. Not only were Jay-Z and Blue in the audience, but Bey's mom Tina and sister Solange were both (separate) presenters on music's biggest night. We also can't forget about Solange's own win in the Best R&B Performance category for her jam "Cranes in the Sky." Congrats to the whole fam are in order!
6. She was completely surrounded by other women during her performance. If that isn't the definition of #girlpower, then really, what is?
7. Her hair may as well have been on fire the whole night because it looked untouchable. And let's not forget to mention her gorgeous red gown to go with it. ????
8. She pulled off a crazy chair move during her performance. This one you have to see to believe.
We know you're obsessed with Beyoncé, but if you also dig Katy Perry, you'll probably want to hear THESE five songs that are reminiscent of her new single "Chained to the Rhythm."