Sweet Treats: Take a Bite Out of One of These Magical Sprinkle Cake Pops ✨
Ready for a sugar-coated snack attack? These sprinkle cake pops are delish to eat, and easy on the eyes. Watch our Sweet Treats video now to learn how to make them yourself!
- 1/2 stick of butter
- 1 bag of marshmallows
- 6 cups of crispy rice cereal
- A variety of sprinkles in your fave colors ????
- A package of lollipop sticks
1. Combine the 1/2 stick of butter and bag of marshmallows in a large mixing bowl and melt in the microwave
2. Mix well and then gradually add in the 6 cups of crispy rice cereal
3. Using your hands, form one inch balls with the mixture
4. Stick a lollipop stick into the center of each crispy pop
5. Dip the pops into whatever color sprinkles your ❤ desires
6. Enjoy your b-e-a-utiful sprinkle cake pops
What a sugar rush! Now for a healthier alternative, watch our Sweet Treats for peanut butter, Nutella and apple sandwiches HERE! We promise the recipe won't disappoint your taste buds.