Sweet Treats: These Strawberry Cheesecake Bites Will Make You Drool
Need a yummy afternoon pick-me-up to get you through the day? These mouthwatering strawberry cheesecake bites are the perf solution. Watch our Sweet Treats video now for all the deets—let the drooling begin!
- 1 carton of strawberries
- 1 stick of cream cheese (8 oz.)
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 1/2 cup crushed graham crackers
- Wash off your strawberries and have a parent help you cut off the tops and hollow out the insides
- In a mixing bowl, combine the stick of cream cheese, sugar and vanilla, then mix it up
- Fill each strawberry with the cheesecake filling using a spoon or butter knife
- Top off each strawberry with a sprinkle of crushed graham crackers
- Devour those tasty cheesecake bites
YUM. Looking for another delish, but healthy after-school snack? We teach you how to make peanut butter and Nutella sammys in a different Sweet Treats HERE!