Fashion Icon Caroline Receveur, Founder of RECC Paris, Tells All
One look at her profile and you can see her authentic sense of style pop through. From bold prints to everyday wear, she gives us inspo on the daily. Plus, as the founder and creative director of RECC Paris, it's safe to say she knows a thing or two about fashion. Interested in learning more about Caroline? Continue below to see what she told us!
Name: Caroline Receveur
IG Handle: @carolinereceveur
1. JLO is Caroline's fashion inspo:
"California vibes inspire me a lot and JLO is the woman I should have been."
2. Her go-to outfit is sweatpants, a crop top and a baseball hat.
Also read about: Beat the Heat With These Street Style Looks
3. Caroline founded RECC Paris three years ago.
4. RECC Paris is all about rock and glam:
"I design my collections with rock and glam accents from all my favorite pieces. Mixing looks for everyday wear with more sophisticated pieces, I convey through RECC the fashion brand I have been dreaming of. Thanks to teams of designers, pattern makers and mechanics, our designs take shape to produce perfectly tailored garments and accessories, mostly made in France in our Parisian workshops."
Also read about: 9 Party Girl Fashion Pieces You NEED
5. Caroline's favorite piece in her closet at the moment RECC's Dress Johanna (€185), which she wears over swimwear or on the dance floor.
6. Caroline's fave fashion trend of the moment is crochet.
7. She loves this quote from Anne Klein:
"Clothes aren't going to change the world. The women who wear them will."
8. A secret she will never tell:
"Everybody would like to know my real hair color but I won't reveal it."
9. Caroline loves being a stylish mom.
Love learning about female founders in the fashion industry? Look HERE to find out about Georgie Whitcroft, founder of The Games We Play.