Everything You Wanted to Know About Country Singer-Songwriter Danielle Bradbery
It's hard to believe it's been nine years since Danielle Bradbery rocked our worlds and won our hearts as the winner of Season 4 of The Voice at the age of 16. Today, she's still as big of a superstar as she ever was, putting her own bold and empowering stamp on country music.
Last month, Danielle released her latest single, "A Special Place," one of those tracks that makes everyone in the room feel like getting up and singing their hearts out. She's one of our favorite voices in the country, with a take on the genre that regularly wins over even the most avid country music skeptics. If you love her as much as we do, keep scrolling to discover everything we learned about her as our latest Woman Crush Wednesday.
(Photo credit: CeCe Dawson)
Name: Danielle Simone Bradbery
Hometown: Houston, Texas
Birthday: July 23
1. Danielle's most-used emoji is the red heart ❤️
2. She's the middle child in her family.
"I think this helped me become a good problem solver."
3. Not many people know this, but she's really into cars.
4. She always orders pepperoni on her pizza.
5. Her favorite Disney movie is The Lion King.
"Who doesn't love it? It's a classic."
6. Her favorite weather is fall weather.
7. If she could pick anyone from history to be her mentor, it would be Selena.
8. Her boyfriend, Bennett Jonas, never fails to make her smile.
9. The No. 1 thing on her bucket list is to have a No. 1 song.
10. Being genuine is the most important thing to Danielle.
"I'll always keep it real, no matter what. Everything you see is authentically me."
Curious about our past WCWs? Click HERE to learn all about singer-songwriter Sarah Cothran.