Here's What You Need to Know About Singer-Songwriter Liddy Clark
Singer-songwriter Liddy Clark is one to watch—and listen to—in country music.
If you're just getting to know the "Shot Down (Stand Up)" singer, or even if you're already familiar, there's more to learn. Liddy shared some fun facts with Sweety High this week, so keep on reading.
(Photo credit: Maysa Askar)
Name: Elizabeth "Liddy" Stewart Clark
Hometown: Born in Plano, Texas; raised in Parkland, Florida
Birthday: May 28, 1998
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
1. She wishes she were better at drawing, because all her talent is limited to stick figures.
2. Her mom is the person she's closest to.
"We spend more time together than I've spent with anyone else, and she is literally always there for me."
3. Her dream vacation would be a trip to "somewhere on an island in the Caribbean with endless smoothies and a warm beach." (Um, yes, we want in.)
4. She admits she's seen the High School Musical movies more times than any film.
5. The scent of cinnamon rolls is her favorite in the world.
6. The best concert she's ever attended was John Mayer in 2017.
"I've been listening to him for years now, but it was just so amazing to see him and the songs in a live format and feel that energy that can only happen at a live show."
7. She'd want to have a guitar, a really nice pillow and a record player (complete with her favorite records) with her on a deserted island.
We've also got SUNNY on our playlist. HERE is what you should know about the rising artist.