Jules LeBlanc's Fashion Brand VELANCHE Needs to Be on Your Radar
Whether you call her Jules or Annie, Jules LeBlanc is a household name you absolutely already know.
First getting her start on YouTube and moving into music and acting, Jules has done it all at the young age of 17—and totally nailed it. And her latest venture happens to be into the fashion world! VELANCHE recently dropped its first collection, and if it's any indication of what we can expect in the future, we're in for quite the treat.
Interested in finding out even more about Jules LeBlanc and her new brand, VELANCHE? Just keep scrolling!
Name: Jules LeBlanc
Hometown: Severna Park, MD
1. Jules loves looking on Pinterest for style inspo.
2. Her style tends to fluctuate:
"Sometimes I want to be really girly, while other days I want to go in the complete opposite direction. My closet is full of androgynous pieces and I believe that the person makes the clothes, not the other way around."
Also read about: It-Girls Will Be Rocking These Maxi Skirts This Fall
3. She made her brand VELANCHE for everyone to enjoy:
"I've tried to combine both feminine and masculine qualities in my pieces, so that there is a little something for everyone. I'm also attempting to combat fast fashion, as it's a large burden on our environment, and the clothes never seem to last that long. I want VELANCHE to have pieces that can last forever, and that people feel confident and empowered in when they wear them."
4. When she's in a rush, Jules goes for baggy jeans, a basic black top, jewelry and a belt.
5. Speaking of belts, she's obsessed with all of the ones she's collected.
Also read about: The Cutest Loafers for Fall 2022
6. Jules loves Bella Hadid's style:
"I find a lot of inspiration from looking at what Bella Hadid and Lily-Rose Depp are wearing, and then put my own spin and style on it."
7. Her favorite style trend at the moment is motorcycle jackets.
8. The Johan from VELANCHE has her heart:
"It's a lacy black dress with gloves. It came out exactly how I envisioned it and I can see it on everyone."
Also read about: 7 Hats We Plan On Wearing This Fall
9. She's already working on a new collection for VELANCHE, which will be dropping later this year.
10. Jules loves meeting fans:
"I enjoy meeting my fans in public. If you ever see me on the street, don't be scared to come up and say hi!"
Love meeting female fashion founders? Look HERE to learn all about besties Lauren Gocher and Melanie Purcell and their brand SNDYs.