The CW's 'Riverdale' is Dark and Mysterious, But Lili Reinhart is the Total Opposite
If you love the Archie comics, then you're probably (not so) patiently awaiting the premiere of Riverdale on the CW.
The series is definitely a darker take on the comic books, but we can't wait to see how the characters come to life. One of our faves, the fantastic Lili Reinhart, will be playing Betty Cooper and we got the chance to catch up with her this week.
She told us all about her awesome pets back home, crazy talent and more below!
(Photo credit: Katie Yu)
Full Name: Lili Pauline Reinhart
Hometown: Cleveland, Ohio
Birthday: Sept. 13
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Related Video:Which Riverdale Character Are You?
1. She has two dogs that live with her family in North Carolina. "Delilah is my baby," Lili tells Sweety High. "She's a golden retriever, and we call her 'Big D.' Then there's little Sunny. She's a Yorkie-Bichon mix and enjoys laying in my bed until one p.m." This adorable holiday shot of the three was just enough to send us over the edge.
2. She recently started a crystal collection. "My favorite piece is my aquamarine bracelet," she says. "It emits a calming energy and promotes an even temper, which I need when I'm driving in L.A." No argument there, road rage in the City of Angels is no joke!
3. She has an insane hidden talent. "I have a strangely flexible neck," she shares. "I was compared to the exorcist when I showed off my neck-twisting talent at Comic Con this summer." Yep, you'll want to see that in action HERE. She also admitted to dabbling in special effects makeup, which you can catch on her Instagram!
4. She deeply relates to elephants. "Elephants are extremely loyal and very loving, emotional animals," she said. "I like to think of myself as a very loyal friend and also a loving person. I connect with the fact that elephants are so caring and emotionally developed."
5. She understands our serious love for food and memes. Her favorite place to eat is a Chinese spot back in her hometown. "I haven't been able to find anything that is better than that [place]," she says. "Shout-out to China House!" Pasta is also a close second for her, which we can definitely relate to as well.
6. She hates spiders because "eight legs are not normal," she says. We have to agree with her there, nothing should have that many legs.
7. It's her dream to travel the world with someone she loves. Even though that's an amazing goal, she already has a few cool places under her belt on her own.
We can't wait for Riverdale on the CW, but we also love a good ol' fashioned Netflix binge, too. Find out what Fuller House star Soni Nicole Bringas shared about her castmates HERE.