6 Things Only a True Madison Beer Fan Will Know
We totally heart Madison Beer, but you know this because she was (and still is) our undying #WCW. She's relatable, inspiring, has an amazing voice and was discovered by Justin Bieber–what's not to love?!
Only the truest of the true Madison fans will know this info we're about to lay down for you, but if you don't, keep reading to get educated about this gal.
1. She covered Demi Lovato's "Catch Me" a few years ago and it was nothing short of epic. One angel covering another if you ask us.
2. Speaking of covers, she was in Vogue Italia recently and completely stunned in it. Yep, she's so beyond fabulous.
3. She rocked this super rad look (it's a wig) for about 0.2 seconds, but despite the shortness of time, it totally works for her. If you ever want to change things up Madison, we will fully support you.
4. Cody Simpson re-released a collaboration with Madison of his song "Valentine" which played on Radio Disney but was never officially released—sad days.
5. She does #MadisonInspiration on her Insta page, and it's completely uplifting. She knows how to empower and inspire and we admire her even more for that.
6. Fans recently took to Twitter to start the hashtag #selfieformadison and it was actually the cutest thing ever.
???? this hashtag tho ???????????????????? you guys are too much https://t.co/wiNyJ0j1cj
— Madison Beer (@MadisonBeer) July 17, 2016
Madison's music always makes us feel like we can do anything, but continue being empowered with THESE new tunes that'll make you feel like a major boss.