Here's What You HAVE to Know About Actress and Influencer Mia Dinoto
From athletics to acting to vlogging, Mia Dinoto can really do it all.
You might know Mia best from her acting on the Brat channel and her ever-growing YouTube channel, but she actually spent most of her youth training to be an Olympic gymnast, quitting to focus on her mental health and to pursue her other talents. She's also an outspoken activist who openly discusses her battles with anxiety and dyslexia to help others who also might be struggling.
We adore Mia, and if you do, too, keep reading to discover everything you've wanted to know about her.
(Photo credit: Alex Stone)
Name: Mia Nicole Dinoto
Birthday: Jan. 7
1. Mia's favorite joke is a simple one:
"My teacher told me to have a good day… so I went home."
2. While she doesn't play any video games, she has a lot of favorite board games.
"Let me tell ya, they're not "boring." Get it?"
3. The No. 1 thing on her bucket list is going on a tropical vacation to swim with dolphins and sea lions, and go surfing, jet-skiing, hiking, parasailing, snorkeling and more.
4. Her favorite animals are dogs, horses, dolphins, wolves, lions and tigers.
"My dogs are my best friends, and honestly those are just the ones that come to mind. I love all animals."
5. She's currently obsessed with her favorite comfy piece of clothing.
"I wear it 24/seven! It's basically a huge comfy sweatshirt!"
6. She loves The Avengers.
"All of the action scenes look so real. It's crazy that almost all of it is CGI and green screen."
7. Mia says she cries any time a lead animal in a movie dies.
8. She loves coloring in adult coloring books.
"It helps put my mind at ease when I am stressed."
9. Her all-time favorite TV show is Game of Thrones. Other favorites include This Is Us, The Haunting of Hill House, You and The Office.
10. She loves every dessert her mom and grandma makes, but her very favorite is her grandma's Boston cream cake.
11. She has some powerful words of advice for fans who are going through tough times:
"If you're struggling or going through something, my biggest recommendation is to open up to someone. It's hard to get through the tough times alone, so don't be afraid to open up because it will help!"
If you find Mia super inspiring, you may also want to click HERE for our favorite quotes about hope to post on your most inspiring Instagram pics.