Everything You Need to Know About Vocalist Nicole Michelle
When it comes to impressive vocals, singer Nicole Michelle is an absolute powerhouse.
The young artist has huge talent and range, which she showcases in every one of her catchy and relatable tracks. She recently dropped an incredible music video for her single "Phenomenon," and we haven't stopped listening to it since.
She's definitely one to watch, and we just had to get to know more about her—and we got the chance to do just that in the interview below.
(Photo credit: Jonathan LeBlanc)
Name: Nicole Michelle Pelletier
Hometown: Pelham, New Hampshire
Birthday: Sept. 10
1. Nicole Michelle is definitely a night owl.
"I'm not someone you'll typically see up and about early. I'd rather stay up late and get up late. I typically get a lot of work done super late as well."
2. The Fourth of July is her favorite day of the year.
"My family always gets all of our closest friends together and we have such a fun weekend at our lake house in Maine."
3. She says she doesn't really have any good luck charms or rituals.
"I often wear a ring that my grandmother gave me to remind me of her, but I'm a pretty lucky person without any charms so I never felt the need to carry something around."
4. She's the youngest child in the family.
"I have three older brothers who are so protective of me, but I wouldn't wish for anything different. If ever I'm in trouble, I know that I have three people who would be there for me in a heartbeat. They have taught me how to be strong and honest."
5. She loves action films.
"As a kid, I grew up watching movies like the Fast and Furious series, and since then I've always loved movies like that. The ones that keep you on the edge of your seat are the best ones because they're so captivating and give you a quick distraction of daily life stressors."
6. She's currently obsessed with a pair of black parachute material overalls her mom got her.
"Everyone says they look like snow pants, but I have a really weird style and I love them."
7. It might sound a little strange, but she's been hunting since she was little.
"My dad loves hunting, so he raised all of us as hunters as well."
8. She's also an avid rollerblader.
"I rollerblade way too much. I even keep my rollerblades in my car in case I end up somewhere that I wish I had them."
9. If she could pick absolutely anyone to be her mentor, she'd choose singer, rapper and songwriter SZA.
"She is such an incredible artist and I would love to hear advice from her."
10. She says she couldn't live without her chapstick.
"It's the one thing I always have on me because I can't stand my lips being chapped."
11. Honesty is the most important thing to her.
"I will never be fake in order to please someone. I am who I am and I think it's important to be okay with that."
Is Nicole Michelle your Woman Crush every Wednesday? Click HERE for the #WCW captions you need to celebrate.