Here's Everything You Need to Know About Model and Influencer Paitlyn Madich
Paityn Madich knows exactly how to put a smile on people's faces.
The model, competitive dancer and Instagram influencer is known for her bubbly charm and charisma, which comes through in every single photo she posts. We are big fans, and we had to find out her secrets to success. Keep scrolling to find out everything you should definitely know about her.
(Photo credit: Maiya Buck)
Name: Paityn Jea Madich
Hometown: Boise, Idaho
Birthday: Oct. 21
Zodiac sign: Libra
1. Paityn says The Lion King always makes her cry. In fact, a lot of animated movies turn on the waterworks for her.
2. The No. 1 thing on her bucket list is to ride the 10 tallest roller coasters in the world.
"I've already hit Superman: Escape from Krypton and Leviathan—only eight more to go!"
3. Her weirdest habit revolves around her love for all things cozy.
"I turn on my electric blanket three hours before time to jump into bed—year round, hot weather or cold weather."
4. Though most associated with dance, cheer or skiing with Paityn, art is one of her biggest passions.
"I actually really love to draw. I like using vibrant happy colors, and I typically draw fashion-inspired cartoons."
5. Her go-to beauty product is the Original MakeUp Eraser.
"I have sensitive skin, and I find the MakeUp Eraser removes makeup better than products containing oils and chemicals without using unnecessary ingredients that might cause a breakout."
6. The question fans ask her most is about how she got started modeling, and what they can do to do the same.
7. She thinks she'd make a terrible accountant.
"I can't even imagine working all day, every day, with math problems. I don't have trouble with math, but it's definitely not my favorite pastime."
8. Paityn's an only child and she loves it.
"It suits my personality. I am self-reliant (no siblings to lean on), I value my friendships (no siblings to socialize with), and I love getting the undivided attention of my parents."
9. The last song she had stuck in her head was "Stayin' Alive" by The Bee Gees.
"I listen to it every night when I'm doing my nighttime face-cleansing routine."
10. If a movie were made about Paityn's life, she'd cast Emily Skinner as herself.
"Besides the obvious long blonde hair and big smile, I love her huge personality. It looks like she enjoys life. I like her vibe."
Think Paityn made the right casting decision? Click HERE to find out everything Emily Skinner told us about herself when she was our #WCW.