Who Do You Think Should Be 2016's Best Female Artist? Cast Your RDMA Vote!
This year four of our all-time favorite singers, Taylor Swift, Meghan Trainor, Adele, and Selena Gomez, are Radio Disney Music Award nominees in the She's The One – Best Female Artist category! Props to you, if you've already cast your vote HERE. But for the rest of us, we're going to have to think long and hard about our decision, because how can we choose when we are MAJOR fans of all four?! We'll try and break down some of our favorite things about each artist.
1. Her "1989" album and EVERY single song on it is ~insanely~ good…so good that she won Album of the Year for it at the Grammys, NBD ?.
2. OH, and everything about her "1989" tour was flawless. How cool was it that she brought out THE best guests (Kelsea Ballerini, Shawn Mendes, and Fifth Harmony just to name a few…) at every single one of her shows???
1. Meghan's newest song, "NO," is legitimately one of the best songs ever made. Meghan is fearless and def not afraid to tell other's exactly how she feels.
2. Her song "Like I'm Gonna Lose You," featuring John Legend is the perfect love song ?. This jam is truly a gift, and we owe Meghan for bringing it to us!
1. OK, real talk, Adele is super funny. Have you seen the skit on Ellen where she messes with some Jamba Juice employees?! She definitely seems down to earth.
2. BUT HAVE YOU HEARD HER VOICE?! We swear she's an angel?. When "Hello" was released we were crying on our bedroom floor for three days straight.
2. Her album, "Revival," which came out at the end of last year, is seriously one of the best things we have ever listened to. "Same Old Love," is a song we could listen to endlessly!
Soooo, did you make your decision? Make sure to cast your official vote HERE. And then let your fellow Sweetyz know who you are voting for below: