12 Signs You've Been Playing Too Much Breath of the Wild
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is a game that creates a world so vast it easily takes 100 hours to fully delve in and uncover all it has to offer.
Can't stop playing? We can't either. Here are 12 signs you've been playing way too much Breath of the Wild. If they all apply to you, don't worry—they apply to us, too.
1. You know that any little thing that looks out of place is a potential Korok hiding place.
Do you think if I put a rock in the middle a Korok will appear? pic.twitter.com/LVBYXI468T
— Nintendo Today (@Nintendo2Day) April 19, 2017
2. You start wondering what's hiding at the top of every tall tower and mountain and wonder how much stamina you'd need to get up there.
3. When you're feeling down, a few words of encouragement from Sidon always make you feel better.
4. You question the durability of everything.
5. You wish this little ditty would accompany your real-life cooking
— Dan Ross (@danmatakizawa) May 16, 2017
6. And when you spot an animal in the wild, your first instinct is to snap a photo of it for your compendium.
[Image added to the Hyrule Compendium] pic.twitter.com/sv9vxxhSnY
— Eileen Shyler 🥑🍞 (@EileenShyler) April 1, 2017
7. You see rain as a sign from the heavens that it's time to stay home and take it easy.
8. You see horses in real life and immediately want to tame them and register them to your stable.
9. You don't have a smart phone. It's a Sheikah Slate.
10. Seeing a bunch of bananas makes you immediately feel there must be trouble afoot.
— Sam Einar (@dragonzammy) March 30, 2017
11. You're eternally grateful that the next real-life blood moon won't strike until 2032.
12. And you've come to appreciate that centaurs are the toughest mythical beings imaginable.
If you're as obsessed with Breath of the Wild as we think you are, click HERE to find out how to make your own DIY Korok.