Everything You Wanted to Know About 'Nothing' Singer-Songwriter Catie Turner
Since then, she's released numerous ballads that have been nothing short of total teenage crisis anthems, from "Prom Queen" to "i luv him" and her more recent titles like "Therapy" and "Nothing."
Her vulnerable authenticity is a huge part of what makes us such huge fans of hers, and you can learn a bit more about the singer-songwriter now. Here's some fun facts about Catie Turner, our Woman Crush Wednesday this week.
(Image courtesy of Atlantic Records)
Name: Catie Turner
Hometown: Langhorne, Pennsylvania
Birthday: February 14
Also read about: Here's Everything You Need to Know About 'The POV Girl' Bailey Spinn
1. Catie has a wealth of random knowledge—quite the talent, if you ask us.
"I know a lot of useless information due to many sleepless nights watching YouTube videos."
2. She considers listening to One Direction her good luck charm.
"The best results come from that."
3. Her best fan encounter was with her biggest fan of them all—and not in the way you'd expect.
"Being born! (Get it, because my moms my biggest fan.)"
4. Don't forget to finish your water bottle if you're around her, as she has a pretty big pet peeve about people who don't.
Also Read About: Everything You Need to Know About Makeup and Skincare Guru Laura Lee
5. Her favorite pizza order is a plant-based classic, vegan BBQ chicken.
6. She last celeb she got starstruck over was punk-pop icon Avril Lavigne.
7. Her latest Netflix obsession was Is It Cake.
8. The weirdest rumor she's heard about herself is that she's secretly a 30-something year old actress who was hired by ABC to be on American Idol.
"I am not in my 30s! I also cannot act!"
9. Her favorite song is "Burnin' Up' by the Jonas Brothers.
"Me and her go way back. My nickname is also based off of her: Catie-Belle."
Interested in learning more about some of our other WCWs? Click HERE to read all about singer-songwriter and director Zolita.