Clementine Lea is one of those gals who does it all.
The 16-year-old French-American star is a lifestyle guru and content creator as well as an actress known for everything from Brat TV on YouTube to Modern Family and Disney+‘s Earth to Ned—and she’s not stopping with the creativity anytime soon. Love Clementine as much as we do? Here’s everything we learned about her as our latest Woman Crush Wednesday.
Name: Clementine Lea Spieser
Hometown: Los Angeles, California
Birthday: May 1
1. If Clementine could live in any fictional world, she’d love to live in Stars Hollow from Gilmore Girls.
“It seems so mellow and comforting there. It’s a cute community where everyone is there for you and I love the fall aesthetic of the smalltown life!”
2. She loves a good “ur mom” joke.
“Honestly, saying ‘ur mom’ to anything someone says is really funny to me, lol. But it’s so childish, so yeah.”
3. She’s the oldest of two kids in her family, and has a brother who’s five years younger than her.
“It’s a pretty big age gap. I feel like this has matured me because I have to set a good example for him.”
4. If she could choose anyone to play her in a movie about her life, she’d probably pick Reese Witherspoon.
“She’s funny but also has some seriousness in her.”
5. She considers herself a morning person.
“I go to bed pretty early, around 10:30 pm, since I have to wake up early for school every morning. I also go to the gym every weekend in the morning so I don’t sleep in.”
6. Her biggest character quirk is that she laughs at everything.
“I have no clue why, but when I like a person, I just laugh at everything.”
7. Cats are her favorite animals.
“They are so soft and cute. I love cuddling with my cats.”
8. Her three go-to drinks at Starbucks are the iced matcha latte, pink drink with cold sweet foam and iced apple crisp macchiato.
9. The No. 1 thing on her bucket list is to visit either Bali or the Maldives.
“I love traveling and these two seem paradisiacal.”
10. She can make waves with her tongue.
“I know that sounds extremely weird, but it’s true.”
11. Being real is so important to Clementine.
“I’m very authentic and don’t fake relationships. If I don’t like someone, I won’t pretend anything but won’t seek drama nor gossip either—I hate drama.”
Curious about our past Woman Crushes? Click HERE to learn all about country sensation Danielle Bradbery.