Everything You Need to Know About Danger Force Actress Dana Heath
We all know and love Dana Heath as Mika Macklin, aka ShoutOut, on Nickelodeon's Danger Force, but it turns out Dana is just as cool in real life.
The 16-year-old actress may not have a concrete-busting sonic scream, but she is an animal-lover and Dungeons & Dragons player who knows a thing or two about winning people over. Here's everything we learned about Dana as our latest Woman Crush Wednesday.
(Photo credit: Marie La Franque)
Name: Dana Heath
Hometown: Los Angeles, California
Birthday: April 10
1. In three words, Dana describes herself as kind, creative and resilient.
2. You might not guess it, but Dana loves System of a Down.
"They're one of my favorite top bands."
3. Whenever she's reading, she tends to tap her fingers on the paper.
4. People often come to her for friendship advice.
"I feel that I am really good at giving advice about building and maintaining friendships."
5. She has three dogs—Bam-Bam, Pebbles and Fred, named after characters from The Flintstones. She also has cats called Sugar and Bagheera, and a hamster named Dot.
6. If she could travel anywhere for a week, she'd put a few destinations on her itinerary.
"I've never been to New York, but I really want to go shopping (which is one of my favorite pastimes) in Manhattan. I'd probably do that for two days, then go somewhere like Cape Verde or the Canary Islands to visit their beautiful beaches and experience the culture there."
7. She's always listening to music on her phone.
"It's like the main reason I even use my phone."
8. She says she couldn't live without french fries.
"I swear I eat them at least twice a week and if I could I would eat them every day."
9. She's seen Coraline more times than any other movie.
"I watch it every Halloween."
10. She's super into Dungeons & Dragons—even though she only has a couple of friends who enjoy it with her.
"I haven't played it that often, but when I do it's a lot of fun."
Curious about our other WCWs? Click HERE to learn everything you wanted to know about "Fingers Crossed" singer-songwriter Lauren Spencer-Smith.