What You Need to Know About Upside-Down Magic Star Izabela Rose
We've been fans of the Upside-Down Magic series for a long time, and when we found out that actress Izabela Rose was cast as Nory in the Disney Channel Original Movie adaptation, we knew we were in for a treat.
We were absolutely right about that, and we haven't stopped thinking about the movie since it aired in July. Izabela is a delight in the film, and we just had to get to know everything we could about her. Keep reading to find out everything she revealed to us in a recent interview.
(Photo credit: Dennis Morton)
Name: Izabela Rose
Hometown: Flowery Branch, Georgia
Birthday: December 17
Zodiac sign: Sagittarius
1. Izabela's favorite color is purple.
"Purple is a symbol of abundance. It expresses my exuberant self, and that it's okay to be different."
2. She's never been to a concert, but she'd love to see Beyoncé and Lizzo perform someday because they are big inspirations to her.
3. She relates to Tinker Bell more than any other Disney character.
"She's so bubbly, positive and very determined—just like me!"
4. She says she doesn't leave the house without Burt's Bees Wild Cherry lip balm.
5. Her most overused word is "amazing."
6. Her go-to Starbucks drink is a grande Chocolate Cookie Crumble Crème Frappuccino.
7. The last song she had stuck in her head was "Again" by Doris Day.
8. Izabela has loved being a part of the Disney family.
"I am beyond grateful and excited! Everyone is so supportive. Dreams really do come true."
9. Self-belief is so critical to Izabela.
"I have always believed in myself and this is how I have achieved my dreams. I hope this can inspire my fans to never give up on themselves."
Love Izabela's acting? Click HERE to find out why Izabela's Upside-Down Magic Costar Elie Samouhi was our Man Crush Monday.