Everything You Wanted to Know About Pop Singer-Songwriter Jake Scott
We've had Jake Scott's feel-good single "Good Day" stuck in our heads ever since it dropped last October, and with his Elektra Records debut album, Lavender, set to drop in 2023, it seems we're going to have a great year as well.
The pop singer-songwriter spent the end of 2022 traveling and performing across the U.S. on his Lavender Tour, teasing the great new music to come, and we couldn't be more excited. Can't get enough of Jake? Here's everything Jake shared about himself as our latest Man Crush Monday.
(Photo credit: Rachel Palumbo)
Name: Jake Scott
Hometown: Fayetteville, Arkansas
Birthday: November 22
1. Jake's biggest character quirk is that he can be a bit scatterbrained.
"People close to me know, but my brain sometimes feels like a black hole where things disappear."
2. In three words, Jake would describe himself as passionate, optimistic and high-energy.
3. His favorite movie genre is dramedies.
"I absolutely love a good rom-com, but I need a little more depth sometimes!"
Also read about: Everything You Wanted to Know About English-Irish Pop Trio New Rules
4. At the moment, he can't stop watching online personalities Arielle Vandenberg and Matt Cutshall.
"I love them so much! They're even better in person, just saying."
5. If he could pick anyone from history to be his mentor, it'd have to be Brad Pitt.
"I mean he's not even history, so prayers up, but I'm a huge Brad Pitt fanboy."
6. His mother is an excellent cook.
"My mom makes jambalaya that is absolutely life-changing."
7. He considers himself a huge Disney guy, but doesn't really have a favorite Disney villain.
"My favorite movie, hands down, was An Extremely Goofy Movie: Max Goes to College. That movie really changed the way I see things."
8. He couldn't live without snacking on peanut butter.
9. He's not afraid to admit he doesn't know squat about astrology—besides the fact that he's a Sagittarius.
10. He's a big Marvel fan.
11. He's absolutely obsessed with skiing.
"If music weren't part of my life, I probably would have moved to the mountains and skied my life away."
Curious about our past MCMs? Click HERE to learn all about singer-songwriter and rapper Duckwrth.