Here's What You Need to Know About Dancer JT Church
15-year-old JT Church has quite an impressive resume as a dancer.
The competitive dancer has been dancing since he was 5, and it shows in his skills. When he was just 10, he came in second place on So You Think You Can Dance (coming in ahead of Tate Mcrae), and he won the first season of Dancing With the Stars Juniors as a pro dancer alongside skateboarder Sky Brown. We are seriously impressed—and here's everything we learned about him as our latest Man Crush Monday.
Headshot—(Photo credit: Bradford Rogne)
Jean jacket—(Photo credit: Lee Gumbs)
Name: John Talan Church (but I go by JT)
Hometown: Chandler, Arizona
Birthday: January 17
1. The last celebrity JT got starstruck over was Normani.
2. He says he's not great at cooking or baking, but he'd love to be.
3. He has an 8-year-old Aussiedoodle named Vader.
4. His most-used emoji is either the red heart ❤️ or the crying laughing face 😂.
5. Titanic never fails to make him cry.
6. He's a big boba fan.
7. He always says a prayer before he dances or does a performance.
8. The weirdest rumor JT has heard about himself is that he's tall.
"Some people think I'm tall – until they meet me in person. I don't think I've had my growth spurt yet!"
9. His favorite Disney movie is Coco.
"I learned things from watching it and it was very exciting."
10. His nightly ritual sounds very calming.
"I like to listen to ASMR at night to help me relax before bed."
11. Being authentic is super important to JT.
"I always keep it 100% and my family and friends mean the world to me."
If you liked learning all about JT, click HERE to also find out why TikTok's Thomas Day was our MCM.