6 Times Kiernan Shipka's Understated Style Was Goals
Kiernan Shipka's style is never not on point. It's equal parts pristine and bold, and we actually get googly-eyed over her wardrobe. She's often modest, yet still finds a way to be adventurous with patterns and prints. While everything she wears is always top-notch, these six looks best prove that her fashion choices are always goals.
1. She celebrated Earth Day the right way in this adorable muted dress and bomber jacket. Mother Nature herself is probably green with envy at how uh-mazing Kiernan looks in earthier tones.
2. Pulling off a turtleneck is not easy to do. But rocking a lime green, velvet turtleneck is nearly impossible, yet Kiernan somehow found a way to make us want to wear a turtleneck every single day for the rest of our lives. Let's not forget to mention that she paired it with THE perfect skirt. Yes, to all of it!
3. A white collared blouse is a style staple everyone needs in their closet. We're so heart eyes for Kiernan's top, because the embroidery is gorg. It adds just the right amount of pop to such a simple piece.
4. How does one look beyond flawless wearing all of those mismatched patterns?! Tell us your secret, Kiernan!
5. She's a straight up dancing queen in this white hot outfit. The sheer cover-up with a light pink accent adds just the right amount of edge to the white two-piece underneath it. This whole outfit? EVERYTHING.
6. We are living for that top! The pattern is a bit busy, but Kiernan was smart in pairing it with some bell-bottoms and black boots. To be honest, we're ecstatic that more flared jeans are coming back! That pink Coach bag also pulls the outfit together incredibly well.
Kiernan isn't the only one we turn to when we need guidance adding to our closet. Rydel Lynch is also someone who constantly serves up some serious fashion inspo when we require it most. We even found easy and inexpensive ways to steal some of our fave Rydel looks, which you can find HERE.