Marine Delmau of Lâcher Prise Tells All
French girls just know how to do fashion better than everyone else, and that's made clear by Marine Delmau and her brand Lâcher Prise.
Marine is the designer for her brand and has been making ready-to-wear clothes for both men and women. From stunning silhouettes to innovative designs and more, there's nothing she can't do. We just had to learn more about Marine and her brand, and she was kind enough to divulge all sorts of fun facts, below.
Name: Marine Delmau
IG Handle: @lacherprise.apparel
1. Marine's brand Lâcher Prise is unisex:
"Lâcher Prise is a unisex and sustainable clothing line that encourages individuals to feel at ease in their own skin. The brand's name reflects the psychological freedom that comes with renouncing all control, and this free and easy feeling is exactly what we hope to achieve with our addictively soft, transformative, gender-neutral designs."
2. Her favorite style trend at the moment is wrapping a scarf into a top through a chunky necklace.
Also read about: 6 Pairs of Huggie Earrings That Are Perfect for Everyday Wear
3. Marine is inspired by French fashion icons:
"I'm inspired by French icons like Charlotte Gainsbourg, Elisa Sednaoui and Francoise Hardy. It's that sense of effortless, minimal casual fashion that reflects simplicity and modern chic."
4. She loves putting on a pair of jeans and sneakers when she's in a rush because they're casual and comfortable.
"Both are perfect summer pieces to take on your trip and your summer destination. You can wear them to the beach, a night out, a meeting or for a cocktail party without wearing them the same way twice."
Also read about: 8 of the Most Popular Designer Bags on TikTok This Summer
6. Watching fashion shows growing up was pivotal for her:
"Looking at fashion shows like Chanel or Dior growing up was hypnotizing and inspiring. The creativity, the theme, the music, each element is so well thought-out. The inspiration behind the collection and then all of it coming together during the show, was such beautiful storytelling."
7. It may sound hypocritical, but Marine actually doesn't like shopping!
8. She loves this quote by Nelson Mandela:
"The greatest glory in living lies, not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
Also read about: 7 Fall 2022 Shoe Trends to Look Forward To
9. Marine loves Lâcher Prise's Alto Bralette ($55):
"Our Alto bralette is addictively soft and so comfortable, like a hug for your breast. I have not been able to wear any other bra since then. We have new colors coming out at the end of the month."
10. She's thinking of starting a kids' line!
Love learning about female fashion founders? Look HERE for everything you need to know about Parisienne et Alors Founder Laury Thilleman.