We Are Complete 'Fogelmaniacs' for our #MCM Corey Fogelmanis
When he's not stealing our hearts as Farkle on Girl Meets World, Corey Fogelmanis is one charming dude IRL.
He's cute, funny and takes amazing photos (if you're not following him on Instagram you're making a mistake). We've totally noticed his full-on glo up these past couple years, so believe us when we say there are plenty more reasons to love him. Keep reading to find out why he's 100% man-crush-worthy this week.
(Photo Credits: Catie Laffoon)
Full Name: Corey Shain Fogelmanis
Hometown: Thousand Oaks, CA
Birthday: August 13, 1999
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Favorite Hobbies: Photography, singing, dancing and reading
1. He first began acting at the age of six doing stage musicals. Can you picture a cute little six-year-old Corey belting out some tunes? Major awwww.
2. He confessed his love for Sabrina Carpenter via her Instagram and we couldn't agree more, obviously. Their friendship is actually goals.
3. He recently took part in Peta2's Adopt Don't Shop campaign to help save the lives of homeless dogs everywhere. The ad even features one of his own adorable dogs Sunshine.
— peta2 (@peta2) May 10, 2016
4. But that's not all! Like us, his love for dogs knows no bounds. He has another pup named Lucy who we have so many heart eyes for. Look at that face! Yep, we're obsessed.
5. He brought his mom to the Finding Dory premiere, and, ladies, if that doesn't make him perfect, we don't know what does.
— Corey Fogelmanis (@coreyfogelmanis) June 9, 2016
Now that you know a few fun facts about Corey, check out THESE 11 secrets about Girl Meets World.