Everything You Wanted to Know About Producer and DJ REZZ
REZZ started DJing at 16 and has captivated millions, performing at Coachella as well as Lollapalooza and collaborating with dance music greats including Skrillex and deadmau5, always injecting her dynamic, haunting vibe into both her sound and visuals to create unforgettable performances. Her compositions are bold, yet balanced, and impossible to ignore—and here's everything she shared with us as our latest Woman Crush Wednesday.
(Photo credit: Justin Broadbent)
Name: Isabelle Rezazadeh
Hometown: Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada
Birthday: March 28
1. REZZ finds herself super inspired by the contestants on the History Channel reality TV series Alone.
"For anyone to last 70-plus days in a forest by themself, that's most inspiring to me."
2. Horror is, by far, her favorite movie genre.
"I find comfort in watching horror movies. Aside from the aesthetics, which I feel inspired by, it also makes me grateful to feel a sense of safety."
3. Before she got into music, she was heavily into sports.
"They were what I spent most my early youth doing—especially basketball. I still enjoy it! The reason I stopped playing on teams, though, is because I didn't feel passionate enough about it to give it all my time and also didn't love the competitive aspect."
4. She's not really a nail polish gal.
5. She loves video games, but doesn't play them super often.
"I love Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Bomberman, Need for Speed, etc."
6. Her favorite scent in the world is the smell of her girlfriend's perfume.
7. Her weirdest habit is constantly biting her cheeks.
8. If she wasn't a producer and DJ, she'd love to be a super high-end hairstylist.
"Specifically for short-hair—like, fades, etc. I think I would do some really unique cuts."
9. When she's feeling discouraged, she'll take a walk outside in nature, watch motivational videos or maybe shop for a new clothing item.
"I do things that raise my vibration, and there are many things that can do that! But some days, I do none of it and just chill."
10. The last song she had stuck in her head was Johnny Goth's "Under the Floor."
11. REZZ believes she'd relate to most people a lot if they knew the details of the things she's struggled with in the past.
"I am very passionate about self-mastery, life, psychology and philosophy stuff."
Curious about our past WCWs? Click HERE to learn everything you wanted to know about singer-songwriter Zella Day.